Avatarmind (“we,” “us,” “our,” or “Avatarmind”) strives to protect your privacy at all times. Avatarmind, a leading expert in the robot field known for protecting you against malware, viruses and other digital threats, makes protecting your personal data a top priority. At Avatarmind, your trust means everything to us. That’s why we respect your privacy and protect it with strong encryption, plus strict policies that govern how all data is handled.
1. Collection and Use of Information
(1) In order to achieve the goal of providing service, improving the performance and appearance of the software, and recommending new functions/products through such means as creating accounts, identifying users, and responding to queries and emails, Avatarmind will require you to provide your personal information (including but not limited to your name, telephone number, email address, etc.) and collect other information related to you (including but not limited to your device information, log information, location information, as well as other similar characteristic records).
(2) The user experience improvement program of Avatarmind is a program which diagnoses problems in the system and improves the product experience based on statistics of the service data. We will carry out statistics on the data generated in the process of your using Avatarmind products (including the Avatarmind OS, all the official apps and other settings in the system) by using tools including Google Analytics. In the user experience improvement program, we will add up the aggregate service data of all users only, without recording or uploading any information related to your personal identity. The above-mentioned statistical content includes but is not limited to: the application startup counts, page visit counts, click counts of key buttons, the configuration properties of your settings, and so on. With the upgrade of the subsequent versions of Avatarmind products, our statistical coverage will change and your actions including downloading/installing/use of the subsequent versions of Avatarmind products will be considered as agreement with the relevant changes therein.
(3) Avatarmind may combine your information submitted through your account by yourself and other services with information from Avatarmind or the information of a third party in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the service quality of Avatarmind.
2. Information Disclosure
- (2) You hereby authorize Avatarmind to disclose your information to a third party without obtaining your prior consent in the following circumstances:
- (a) Where it is necessary for Avatarmind to disclose this information for identification, contact, or taking judicial proceedings on acts which might cause damages to Avatarmind and its the rights or properties, website users, or any other persons as well as their rights and properties;
3. Information Security
(1) Avatarmind will use reasonable efforts to keep your information safe. However, you should note that it is not possible for Avatarmind to completely avoid risks which are related to the safety of personal information (especially in a situation which cannot be controlled by Avatarmind, such as a force majeure event or by reason of a third party). Therefore, Avatarmind cannot make any affirmatory representations or warranties on the maintenance or confidentiality of your personal information. If Avatarmind knows that the safety of the data acquired and stored by itself is jeopardized, or the non-public information of users is leaked to non-relevant third parties because of external activities (including but not limited to external safety attacks), Avatarmind will adopt reasonable measures it deems appropriate (including but not limited to internal investigation, reporting to and notifying law enforcement agencies, cooperating with law enforcement agencies, etc.) despite any other liability exemption regulations in this policy. In the meantime, Avatarmind will adopt legitimate and reasonable measures to notify relevant users where it deems appropriate, to inform such users of the leaked information and the extent of Avatarmind's knowledge of the information.
(2) Please pay attention to your personal information security. For example, do not disclose your personal password to others.
(3) Avatarmind will adopt necessary measures to try to prevent internal staff members from obtaining/using/leaking your information by exceeding their authority.
4. Collection and Use of Minors' Information
- (1) Avatarmind requires minors to use products or services of Avatarmind with the permission and guidance of their legal guardians.
- (2) If you are a minor, please ensure that you have already obtained the consent of your legal guardian before providing your personal information.
Although this privacy statement has indicated the standards which Avatarmind should follow in the area of privacy protection, these standards might change. If there is any update, Avatarmind will notify you of the changes and the effective date in a way it deems appropriate upon issuance of such a revised version.